Oi & PUNK
FREE PUNK MUSIC DOWNLOAD
1. Dead Kennedys
The Dead Kennedys formed in 1978 in San Francisco, CA after Jello Biafra and Klaus Flouride answered East Bay Ray's ad to start a band in a local magazine. The 3 joined together with drummer Ted and started playing hardcore-punk together in the every changing SF scene. DK is known by nearly all punk fans because of their revolutionary changes in hardcore-punk, bringing in politically charge lyrics with high quality musicianship. The Dead Kennedys changed hardcore-punk forever.
2. The Clash The Clash were formed in 1976 when Mick Jones and Paul Simonon got Joe Strummer to quit the 101ers and join their band, soon to be known as the Clash. Their first album had Terry Chimes on drums and blended punk with rock 'n' roll and hints of ska and reggae. Topper Headon soon came in as the band's permanent drummer, and in late 1979 London Calling was released and changed punk (and all music for that matter) forever, moving away from their original sound. The Clash scored some pop hits with their fifth and final album, Combat Rock. With Joe Strummer's amazing songwriting, Mick Jones's talent as a guitarist and arranger, Paul Simonon's "screw Sid Vicious I don't want to play root notes" basslines, all supported by Headon's smooth percussion, the Clash defined and perfected punk by playing what they wanted to.
3. Bad Religion The most influential band to come out of the 80s Southern California hardcore-punk scene, Bad Religion are, very ironiclly, gods of their genre. They inspired many bands to start up their own bands, playing hardcore-punk and getting a scene started up in there area. And with the founding of Epitaph by Bad Religion's own Brett Gurewitz, these bands were able to be signed to a label that would respect their needs as musicians and would help them get their name out there. Not only were Bad Religion pioneers in their genre, but they were also proof that punks could be intelligent. With many of the members going to college, finishing college, and even getting Master's degrees. And this intelligence shows in their music, provoding points of views on religion and politics that could get any young punk thinking differently about the world around him.
4. The Ramones Starting out in the New York City Underground in 1975, the Ramones played fast, catchy punk rock, taking influence from the New York Dolls and the glue they sniffed. Many consider them the founders of punk and pop-punk. Their 3 chord songs were simple and catchy, everything that punk rock was supposed to be. The Ramones' first album inspired a ton of bands across the Atlantic. They released great album after great album in the 70's and continued to play into the 90's. The Ramones weren't the most talented or political band, but that didn't stop them from making some amazing music.
5. Operation Iyy Ska gods Operation Ivy formed around March 1987, when Matt and Lint's (Tim Armstrong) band, Basic Radio broke up. After only being around for two years, and only releasing one album, Energy, Operation Ivy called it a day, playing their final show at the place where it all began, the Gillman Street club, in the home town of Berkeley, San Francisco.
6. Black Flag Black Flag was one of the most influential hardcore bands of the 80's. Black Flag are credited with kick starting the underground movement in the United Staes with the devleopment of SST records. Black Flag toured relentlessly, influencing countless bands where ever they went. Their music filrted with heavy metal, experimental noise, and even free jazz at some points, but are still considered the definitive hardcore band.
7. Minor Threat What's there to be said that everyone doesn't know already? Minor Threat helped to form the way hardcore sounds today and influenced an entire generation with their Straight Edge philosophy, although legendary frontman Ian MacKaye first conceived the idea when in the band the Teen Idles. Such classic songs as Out Of Step, In My Eyes, Seeing Red and of course, Straight Edge remain favourites among all fans of the genre even today, with the band's fury and energy still attracting listeners today.
8. Streetlight Manifesto Formed by Tomas of Catch 22, along with the sax player and bass player, joining with members of One Cool Guy and a new drummer. Streetlight Manifesto are hailed as one of the greates ska-punk bands of this decade. With Tomas genius songwirting and lyrical skills with the playing ability of all the members, the bands make a ska-punk sound that is to be reckonned with. They even may be pioneers of a 4th wave.
9. Propagandhi Three Canadian agit-rockers formed a band in the early 90's and named it Propagandhi. The band has progressed over the years, going from bubble-gum anarchy-skate to inflammatory prog-thrash, always raising the bar of political correctness, songwriting abilities and technical proficiency. One of the most influential acts in the Canadian punk scene, as well as the international arena, thanks to an unrelenting awareness and awe-inspiring live shows.
10. Bad Brains During the late 70's, former jazz fusion artists Dr. Know (Gary Miller), Darryl Jenifer, and Earl Hudson joined with singer H.R. (Paul Hudson) to create one of the most hardcore punk bands to ever hit the face of the earth. Influenced by anything ranging from The Sex Pistols to Led Zepplin, Bad Brains put out some of the most amazing hardcore albums punk fans had ever heard before. After H.R. discovered his roots, converting to the rastafarian religion and slowly converting the rest of the band, the four rasta-punks started putting reggae tracks into their albums, creating an amazing contrast between songs that had never been heard before. Mixing their rastafarian beliefs, and punk ethics Bad Brains put out some revolutionary hardcore tracks that no other band will ever come close to copy.
PROBLEM WITH FREE DOWNLOAD?
If you're having problem to download please try our alternate link.
MOST WANTED T-SHIRTS
RAMONES BLITZKRIEG BOP SHEENA IS A PUNK ROCKER ROCK L
PSYCHOBILLY ROCKABILLY PUNK
PSYCHOBILLY ROCKABILLY PUNK GOTH T SHIRT ZOMBIE RADIO
SKINHEAD R.A.C. SKINS OI PUNK
SKINHEAD R.A.C. T SHIRT skins oi PUNK KNIGHT ++ L BLK
SKINHEAD SCOOTER SKINS OI
SKINHEADS SCOOTER 69 SKINS OI PUNK SKA t shirt BIKER